This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018)
|• Body||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha Constituency||Pune|
|Civic agency||Pune Municipal Corporation|
Kharadi (Marathi: खराडी) is a suburb located in the Eastern Metropolitan Corridor of Pune, India, on the banks of the Mula-Mutha river that serves as a hub for information technology and business parks. Initially, it was referred to as a village however, during recent times with reference to the introduction of the information technology businesses in Kharadi, the suburb has evolved into a major metropolitan corridor for techies in Pune.
Due to the personal connection between people and computer technology, Kharadi is a hotspot ex-pats and working individuals, given the simplified connectivity to the city.
- EON Free Zone, a 4,000,000 square feet (370,000 m2) Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
- World Trade Center, Pune, a 1,600,000 square feet (150,000 m2) integrated business park.
- Zensar Park.
- Gera Commerzone - It has Barclays Global Service Centre
- "List of Operational Special Economic Zones in India" (PDF). Special Economic Zones in India. Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "Ireo EON Pune". Trustbanq realty limited. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 19 December 2011.