Kharal (Sindhi: کھرل) is a clan of the Jamot tribe residing in the Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab areas. The Tribal Chiefs and Notables are called Jam, Raees, Mir, Malik, Sardar. They use to speak Sindhi, Saraiki and Balochi. The Kharal's who migrated to Sindh and Balochistan region belongs to Jamot Tribe whereas Kharal's residing in Punjab region of Pakistan and India claims themselves as Rajput and some as Jatt. They are found primarily in Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab Region of Pakistan and India.
- Naseem Kharal (1939–1978), Sindhi Pakistani short story writer
- Khalid Ahmed Khan Kharal (born 1939), Pakistani politician
- Mr. Naeem Ahmed Kharal, Kharalabad, Taluka Gambat, Khairpur [www.pas.gov.pk]
- Origin of Jamot Tribes
- A History of Sind, Volume II, Translated from Persian Books by Mirza Kalichbeg Fredunbeg, chpt. 14
- Sharjeel Karim Kharal DIGP Sukkur