Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Elevation||280 m (920 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Kharian (Urdu: کھارِیاں ), is a city located within the Gujrat District of the Punjab province of Pakistan. Kharian is the headquarters of Kharian Tehsil. As of 2005, it had a population of just under 28,500.
- Muhammad Alam Lohar, (1928 - July 3, 1979), Prominent Punjabi folk music singer.
- Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed (1928 - September 10, 1965) Received Pakistan's highest award for valor (Nishan-e-Haider)
- Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry was the fifth President of Pakistan.
- Zoe Viccaji is an actress, model, singer, song writer and music producer
- Adeel Chaudhary is an actor, musician, song writer
- "Cities in Pakistan: 2005 Population Estimates". Mongabay.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
|This Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|