This article does not cite any sources. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Elevation||280 m (920 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
- Muhammad Alam Lohar, (1928 - July 3, 1979), Prominent Punjabi folk music singer.
- Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed (1928 - September 10, 1965) Received Pakistan's highest award for valor (Nishan-e-Haider)
- Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry was the fifth President of Pakistan.
- Zoe Viccaji is an actress, model, singer, song writer and music producer
- Adeel Chaudhary is an actor,musician,song writer
- Mahd Nadeem was the ambassador to the world math game
|This Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|