Kharkiv International Airport
|Kharkiv International Airport
Міжнародний аеропорт "Харків"
Mizhnarodny aeroport "Kharkiv"
|Operator||"New Systems AM" LLC|
|Location||Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine|
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||508 ft / 155 m|
Kharkiv International Airport (Ukrainian: Міжнародний аеропорт "Харків"), (IATA: HRK, ICAO: UKHH) is an airport located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The airport is the main airfield serving the city of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second largest city. Located to the south-east of the city centre, in the city's Slobidskyi district.
The old terminal at Kharkiv was built in the 1950s in neo-classical style. However, with the award of Euro 2012 to Poland and Ukraine, the Kharkiv International Airport has built a new modern international terminal in order to comply with UEFA regulations. The old building was renovated to become a VIP terminal.
Airlines and destinations
|Anda Air||Seasonal charter: Tivat|
Seasonal charter: Antalya
|Azur Air Ukraine||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Sharm el-Sheikh|
|Bravo Airways||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Burgas, Dalaman, Monastir, Tivat|
|DART Ukrainian Airlines||Seasonal charter: Tivat|
|LOT Polish Airlines||Warsaw-Chopin|
|Pegasus Airlines||Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen|
operated by Bravo Airways
|Seasonal: Amman, Beirut|
|Ukraine International Airlines||Kiev-Boryspil, Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion
Seasonal charter: Antalya, Sharm el-Sheikh
|Windrose Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Sharm el-Sheikh|
|Wizz Air||Dortmund (begins 5 April 2018), Katowice (begins 20 June 2018)|
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Year||Passengers||Change on previous year|
Kharkiv International Airport is well served by municipal transport and is connected to the city's wider network of roads and railways via Aeroflotska Street and the M03 national trunk road. The following bus lines provide public transportation between the airport and the city of Kharkiv:
- Trolleybus 5 — Airport to Universitetska Street via Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 115 — Airport to Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 119 — Airport to Prospekt Peremohy via Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 152 — Airport to Mikroraion 552 via Akademika Barabashova metro station
- 225 — Airport to Akademika Barabashova metro station, transfer to Akademika Barabashova metro station
- List of airports in Ukraine
- List of the busiest airports in Ukraine
- List of the busiest airports in Europe
- List of the busiest airports in the former USSR
- "2016 results".
- "Wizz Air откроет новые рейсы из Львова и возобновит полеты в Харьков". avianews.com by Aviation Today. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
Media related to Kharkiv International Airport at Wikimedia Commons