|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Elevation AMSL||100 ft / 30 m|
Khasab Airport (Arabic: مطار خصب) (IATA: KHS, ICAO: OOKB) is an airport serving Khasab, a harbor city in Oman and capital of the Musandam Governorate (muhafazah). The harbor opens onto the Strait of Hormuz.
The airport lies in a valley between two close mountain ridges. Another ridge lies just off the departure end of Runway 19. Runway 19 has a 270 metres (890 ft) displaced threshold.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for OOKB - World Aero Data
- Airport information for Khasab Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Khasab Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- Oman Air: Contact Us: Oman: Khasab Airport Archived 2009-02-09 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 22 Aug 2009.
- "Ras al Khaimah VOR". Our Airports. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- OpenStreetMap - Khasab Airport
- SkyVector - Khasab Airport
- Accident history for KHS at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about the geography of Oman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Oman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|