Khavn De La Cruz
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Khavn De La Cruz|
Khavn at the 2015 International Film Festival Rotterdam
December 23, 1973 |
Quezon City, Philippines
|Alma mater||Ateneo de Manila University|
|Occupation||Filmmaker, singer, songwriter, pianist, poet|
|Organization||.MOV International Film, Music, and Literature Festival|
Khavn De La Cruz, a.k.a.KHAVN is a Filipino poet, singer, songwriter, pianist, and filmmaker. He is the founder and festival director of .MOV International Film, Music, and Literature Festival. Considered the father of Philippine digital filmmaking, Khavn has made 47 features and 112 short films since 1994. His 46th[not in citation given] feature, Ruined Heart, is lensed by Christopher Doyle and features Tadanobu Asano and Nathalia Acevedo. It premiered in official competition at the 27th Tokyo International Film Festival.
- "Director in Focus: Khavn De La Cruz". Festival Scope. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Total number of films completed by Khavn as of today, July 22, 2015". This Is Not A Website on Khavn.
- Deborah Young (October 25, 2014). "'Ruined Heart: Another Lovestory Between a Criminal & a Whore': Tokyo Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Jean Noh (September 30, 2014). "Tokyo Film Festival reveals 2014 competition line-up". Screen Daily. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Kaori Shoji (October 22, 2014). "TIFF Critic’s Picks: Films from countries famed for unrest and oppression". Japan Times. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
|This article about a Filipino film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|