New York City, US
|Spouse(s)||Louise (Bashi) Zilkha|
Khedouri Aboody Zilkha (1884–1956) was an Iraqi-Jewish banker.
His son Ezra established in his father's memory the Khedouri Zilkha Fund for the Study of the History of Jewish Civilization in the Near East at Princeton University. The fund supports a professorship, the current holder of which is Abraham Udovitch.
- "Zilkha Family". Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic World. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Basri, Meer. "Prominent Iraqi Jews of recent times". dangoor. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography, J.T. White, 1967. p. 421
- Berman, Phyllis (23 February 1998). "From Baghdad to Bel Air". Forbes. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- University, Issues 75-81, Princeton University, 1978, p.19.
- "Display Person - Department of Near Eastern Studies". princeton.edu. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "From Baghdad to Boardrooms". dangoor.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.