|Date of birth:||May 7, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Beaumont, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||309 lb (140 kg)|
|High school:||Beaumont (TX) Monsignor Kelly|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 215|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Kheeston Randall (born May 7, 1990) is a former American football defensive tackle who played professionally for the Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals and Minnesota Vikings. Prior to that he played college football for the Texas Longhorns.
Randall was born in Beaumont, Texas and played high school football at Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School under assistant coach Frank Middleton, former NFL offensive guard. Randall was two-time all-state and led the team to a 9-1 record and a berth in the regional finals. He also played basketball and threw the shot put.
Randall attended the University of Texas at Austin from 2008 to 2011. During his career he started 35 of 47 games, recording 98 tackles and four sacks. During his freshman year, he saw play in eight games, but by his sophomore year he'd emerged as a starter, starting 10 games including the BCS Championship game against #1 Alabama. He started all 25 games during the 2010-2011 seasons. In 2010, he recorded five tackles for losses, 34 tackles, eight quarterback hurries and one sack and was named honorable mention All-Big 12. In 2011, he recorded 21 tackles for losses, 98 tackles (49 solo) and four sacks and was named first team All-Big 12.
In January 2014, Randall was signed by his former Defensive Coordinator, Mike Zimmer, to play for the Minnesota Vikings just one week after Zimmer took over as the head coach. He was released on August 25, 2014 before the start of the season.
- "Kheeston Randall". ProFootballWeekly. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "KHEESTON RANDALL". ProFootballWeekl0079. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "KHEESTON RANDALL". Miami Dolphins. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Miami Dolphins 2012 Draft Grade - Kheeston Randall". SBNation The Phinsider. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Rogers, Justin (October 2, 2013). "Detroit Lions work out pair of defensive linemen". Mlive.com. Retrieved October 30, 2013.
- Partsch III, Raymond A. "Kelly alumnus Randall cut by Vikings". Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Vikings Announce Roster Moves
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kheeston Randall.|