|Full name||Kheireddine Zarabi|
|Date of birth||18 July 1984|
|Place of birth||Hussein Dey, Algeria|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1997–1999||NA Hussein Dey|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 May 2017.
Born in Hussein Dey District, Algiers, Zarabi started his career at age 10 with IRB Ouargla. When he turned 13 his family returned to live in the capital, and he joined NA Hussein Dey first before leaving to RC Kouba two years later; he made his senior debut with the latter in 2002, remaining three seasons with the club.
In late 2007, Zarabi signed a two and a half year contract with Finland's Turun Palloseura. On 19 January 2009 he moved to Portugal where he would remain the following years, with C.F. Os Belenenses, Vitória de Setúbal, Leixões S.C. and F.C. Arouca, the first two teams in the Primeira Liga, the other in the second division.
- Verts: essai non-concluant pour Zarabi (Greens: inconclusive trial for Zarabi); DZFoot, 11 May 2005 (in French)
- Transferts: Kheireddine Zarabi en Finlande (Transferts: Kheireddine Zarabi to Finland); DZFoot, 9 October 2007 (in French)
- Saulo e Zarabi reforçam azuis (Saulo and Zarabi strengthen blues); Record, 19 January 2009 (in Portuguese)
- Tiago Silva observado (Tiago Silva watched); Record, 30 December 2010 (in Portuguese)
- Zarabi estreia-se nos convocados (Zarabi gets first callup); Record, 20 January 2011 (in Portuguese)
- Transferts: Kheireddine Zarabi signe au FC Arouca (Transfers: Kheireddine Zarabi signs with FC Arouca); DZFoot, 21 August 2011 (in French)