|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Khiddirpur had a population of 1100, with males constituting 51% of the population and females 49%. Khiddirpur has an average literacy rate of 60%, compared to the national average of 59.5%; with 58% of males and 42% of females literate. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Khiddirpur is a prominent village situated in Faizabad District. It is located on Faizabad–Sultanpur Highway Chaure Bazar Stop 3K.M at a distance of 45 km from Faizabad. It lies 50 km south of Ayodhya, 16 km from Bikapur and 20 km east of Milkipur. The nearest bus depot and railway station are at Faizabad. Amausi Airport is the nearest airport.
- Local Market(Chaure Bazar)
Route Map (Delhi - Khiddirpur)
- Khiddirpur is situated on Faizabad-Allahabad highway, Chaure Bazar 3 km which is one of the most revered villages of the region once called Awadh. Khiddirpur is well connected with Faizabad-Allahabad. The nearest airport is in Lucknow (120 km). The Indian Railways network connects Faizabad to Allahabad. Khiddirpur Chaure Bazar has good road connectivity with Faizabad (35 km) and Sultanpur (28 km).
Many schools and colleges are situated in Chaure Bazar, including
- Govt School Khiddirpur Chaure Bazar Faizabad.
- Junior high school Bharhukhata Chaure Bazar Faizabad.
- T.N. InterCollege Bharhukhata Chaure Bazar Faizabad.
- B.G.N. InterCollege Majha Sonora Chaure Bazar Faizabad.
- Shi Krisan Degree College Magari Chaure Bazar Bikapur Faizabad U.P
- Shi Krisan InterCollege Magari Chaure Bazar Bikapur Faizabad U.P
- Khiddirpur Chaure Bazar has modern banking facilities.
a branch of bank of broda is here.
- >Faizabad District PIN Codes and Zip Codes. WhereInCity.com. Retrieved on 2010-11-18.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.