|خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن|
|Motto||We Desire Neither Reward Nor Acclaim|
|Predecessor||KHIDMAT-E-KHALQ COMMITTEE (KKC)|
|Muttahida Qaumi Movement|
Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation (KKF) (Urdu: خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن) is a Pakistani charitable organisation that provides aid to Pakistan's poor under the jurisdiction of the Mutahida Qoumi Movement (MQM).
KKF runs welfare hospitals, ambulance service & hearses across Pakistan, providing services through mobile dispensaries and field hospitals. It established medical camps in the month of Moharram. KKF offers monthly distribution of financial aid. The foundation provides dowries to girls. During Ramadan KKF offer additional aid. With the help of MQM, KKF provides legal assistance.
KKF was supporting earthquake victims and during the floods, they support victims with food and necessities. In June–July 2015, they support the victims of Heat Strokes. They arranged anti-Heat Strokes camps all over in Karachi.
- "خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن « متحدہ قومی موومنٹ". Kafanposh.wordpress.com. 1984-03-18. Retrieved 2012-05-09.[unreliable source?]
- "MQM's Annual Relief Programme Organised By Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation (KKF)". Siasat.pk. Retrieved 2012-05-09.[unreliable source?]
- "Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation". KKF. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
-  Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Karachi News". Onepakistan.com. Archived from the original on October 9, 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-09.