|Look up Khmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khmer may refer to:
- Srok Khmer, the modern Kingdom of Cambodia
- Khmer people, the ethnic group to which the great majority of Cambodians belong
- Khmer language, the language of the Khmer and the official language of Cambodia
- Khmer alphabet, the script used to write the Khmer and Khmer Loeu languages
- Khmer (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters of the Khmer script.
- Khmer cuisine, the dominant cuisine in Cambodia
- Khmer architecture, the architecture of Cambodia
- Khmer Empire, which ruled much of Indochina from the 9th to the 13th centuries
- Khmer Republic, the name of Cambodia from 1970 to 1975
- Khmer Issarak, anti-French, Khmer nationalist political movement formed in 1945
- Khmer Serei, anti-communist and anti-monarchist guerrilla force founded by Cambodian nationalist Son Ngoc Thanh
- Khmer Sar (White Khmer), pro-US force formed by Khmer Republic's defence minister Sak Sutsakhan.
- Khmer (album), a 1997 jazz album by Nils Petter Molvær
- Khmer (food), a dish from Saudi Arabia
- Political terms coined by Norodom Sihanouk based on the word 'Khmer':
- Khmer Rouge, a Cambodian Communist political group and guerrilla movement
- Khmer Việt Minh, Cambodian communists who lived in exile in North Vietnam after the 1954 Geneva Conference
- Khmer Bleu, Sihanouk's domestic opponents on the right, whom he so named to distinguish them from his domestic opponents on the left, the 'Khmer Rouge'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.