Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Khmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khmer may refer to:
- Srok Khmer, the modern Kingdom of Cambodia
- Khmer people, the ethnic group to which the great majority of Cambodians belong
- Khmer language, the language of the Khmer and the official language of Cambodia
- Khmer alphabet, the script used to write the Khmer and Khmer Loeu languages
- Khmer (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters of the Khmer script.
- Khmer cuisine, the dominant cuisine in Cambodia
- Khmer architecture, the architecture of Cambodia
- Khmer Empire, which ruled much of Indochina from the 9th to the 13th centuries
- Khmer Republic, the name of Cambodia from 1970 to 1975
- Khmer Issarak, anti-French, Khmer nationalist political movement formed in 1945
- Khmer Serei, anti-communist and anti-monarchist guerrilla force founded by Cambodian nationalist Son Ngoc Thanh
- Khmer Sar (White Khmer), pro-US force formed by Khmer Republic's defence minister Sak Sutsakhan.
- Khmer (album), a 1997 jazz album by Nils Petter Molvær
- Khmer (food), a dish from Saudi Arabia
- Political terms coined by Norodom Sihanouk based on the word 'Khmer':
- Khmer Rouge, a Cambodian Communist political group and guerrilla movement
- Khmer Việt Minh, Cambodian communists who lived in exile in North Vietnam after the 1954 Geneva Conference
- Khmer Bleu, Sihanouk's domestic opponents on the right, whom he so named to distinguish them from his domestic opponents on the left, the 'Khmer Rouge'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.