Khoái Châu District
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Khoái Châu District
Huyện Khoái Châu
|Region||Red River Delta|
|• Total||51 sq mi (131 km2)|
|Time zone||UTC + 7|
- During Hung Kings period, Khoái Châu belonged to Giao Chi borough.
- During the Ngô Dynasty, Khoái Châu was renamed Dang Chau.
- During the Đinh Dynasty, Khoái Châu belonged to Dang Dao.
- During the Lý and Trần dynasties, Khoái Châu was renamed Khoai Lo.
- Khoái Châu District is on the left bank of the Red River. It borders Văn Giang and Yên Mỹ districts to the north, Ân Thi District to the east, Kim Động District to the south, Hanoi's Thường Tín and Phú Xuyên districts to the west.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2010)
Khoái Châu district is divided into 26 xã (communes). The capital is Khoái Châu town.
- "Districts of Vietnam". Statoids. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
|This article about a location in Hưng Yên Province, Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|