|Look up Khorasan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khorasan may refer to:
- Greater Khorasan, a historical region which lies mostly in modern day northern/northwestern Afghanistan, northeastern Iran, southern Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Khorasan Province, a pre-2004 province of Iran, subsequently divided into:
- Khorasan, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Khorosan, alternate name of Sain Qaleh, Iran
- Khuroson District, a district in Khatlon province of Tajikistan
- Horasan, a town and district of Erzurum Province of Turkey
- Khorasan wheat, a wheat variety
- Khorasan group, a group of senior al-Qaeda members who reportedly operate in Syria
- Khorasan Province (Militant Group), a branch of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant that operates in Pakistan and Afghanistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khorasan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.