Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Khorasan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khorasan may refer to:
- Greater Khorasan, a historical region which lies mostly in modern-day northern/northwestern Afghanistan, northeastern Iran, southern Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Khorasan Province, a pre-2004 province of Iran, subsequently divided into:
- Khorasan, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Khorosan, alternate name of Sain Qaleh, Iran
- Khuroson District, a district in Khatlon province of Tajikistan
- Horasan, a town and district of Erzurum Province of Turkey
- Khorasan wheat, a wheat variety
- Khorasan group, a group of senior al-Qaeda members who reportedly operate in Syria
- Khorasan Province (Militant Group), a branch of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant that operates in Pakistan and Afghanistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khorasan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.