From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Khosrau (disambiguation))
For places in Iran, see Khosrow, Iran (disambiguation).
- Of the Shahnameh:
- Of the Parthian Empire:
- Of the Arsacid dynasty of Armenia:
- Of the Sassanian Empire of Persia:
- Mu'izz ud-Dawlah Khusrau Shah 1152–1160
- Taj ud-Dawlah Khusrau Malik 1160–1186
- Of the Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm in Anatolia:
- Khusrau Khan, Sultan of Delhi for four months in 1320
- Koca Hüsrev Mehmed Pasha, Ottoman Grand Admiral
- Prince Khusrau Mirza (Khusraw) lived 1587–1622, son of Mughal emperor Jahangir
- Amir Khusrow (1253–1325) was a famous Sufi musician and poet of India
- Gazi Husrev-beg (1480–1541) known as "Khuṣrow Beg" ruled in the Balkans
- See also the article on Nizami Ganjavi's story of Khosrow and Shirin.
- Gazi Hüsrev Pasha, (died 1632), Ottoman Grand Vizier
Women of this name
- Khosrovidukht (flourished second half of 3rd century & first half of 4th century), an Arsacid Armenian Princess and sister of Tiridates III of Armenia
- Khosrovidukht (flourished 8th century), an Armenian hymnographer and poet
- Cosroe Dusi (1808–1859), Italian painter
- Amir Khosrow Afshar (born 1919, date of death unknown), an Iranian diplomat
- Khosrow Jahanbani (born 1942), Iranian royal
- Khosrov bey Sultanov (1879–1947), a statesman from Azerbaijan
- Khusrau Mirza, son of Mughal emperor Jehangir
See also: Khosrow, Iran (disambiguation)
- Khosrov, a town in Armenia
- Khosrov State Reserve, a national park in Armenia
- Xosrov, a village in Azerbaijan
- Khosrow, Andika, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Khosrow, Tehran, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khosrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.