From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khrushchev is one of numerous transliterations of the Russian male surname Хрущёв. Its feminine counterpart is Khrushcheva (Хрущёва). It may refer to the following people:
- Nikita Khrushchev (1894–1971), leader of the Soviet Union from 1953 to 1964
- Nikita Khrushchev (journalist) (1959–2007), grandson of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Sergei Khrushchev (born 1935), engineer and son of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Lyudmila Khrushcheva (born 1955), Russian racewalker
- Nina Kukharchuk (1900–1984), wife of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Nina L. Khrushcheva, biological great-granddaughter of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
|This page lists people with the surname Khrushchev. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|