Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khrushchev is one of numerous transliterations of the Russian male surname Хрущёв. Its feminine counterpart is Khrushcheva (Хрущёва). Notable people with the surname include:
- Lyudmila Khrushcheva (born 1955), Russian racewalker
- Nikita Khrushchev (1894–1971), leader of the Soviet Union from 1953 to 1964
- Nikita Khrushchev (journalist) (1959–2007), grandson of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Nina Kukharchuk (1900–1984), wife of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Nina L. Khrushcheva, great-granddaughter of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Sergei Khrushchev (born 1935), engineer and son of Nikita Khrushchev Sr.
- Khrushchev: The Man and His Era, a 2003 biography of Nikita Khrushchev
- Kid Kruschev, a 2017 album by Sleigh Bells
- Smash (wrestler) (born 1959), who also used the stage name Krusher Khruschev
|surname Khrushchev. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|