|Directed by||K C Bokadia|
|Written by||K C Bokadia|
|Produced by||Amit Kumar Bokadia|
|Music by||Aadesh Shrivastava|
Khuda Kasam (transl. By God) is a Hindi drama and action film, directed by K C Bokadia and produced by Amit Kumar Bokadia. The film was released on 26 November 2010 under the Sangeeta Pictures banners. The film was earlier titled "The Challenge".
Neetu Singh is a CBI officer who is investigating murder of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. The Chief Minister was murdered by state's home Minister Bhavani Prasad Lalla (BPL) in collusion with ACP Waghmare and jailer Lalkaar Singh. Hussain, an honest Muslim truck driver who is forced to take on the system when he is falsely implicated in a crime by BPL, as Hussain was working as a truck driver for BPL's business and he got to know that BPL was using him to transport illegal weapons and Hussain threatened that he would inform the police. While investigating the murder, Neetu Singh threatens to expose BPL and he gets Neetu Singh herself implicated in CM's murder where she is sentenced to 5 years of rigorous imprisonment. She is tortured a lot in the jail and she tries to escape from the jail. Baghmare shoots her when she is on the run and she uses this to fake her death. Later she reappears as a London-based singer by the name Madonna in the movie, mainly as a ploy to woo and get close to BPL. She tricks BPL to kill Baghmare and seeing this Lalkaar Singh surrenders himself to police. Finally, Neetu Singh kills BPL and takes her revenge. The movie has political and social theme as its backdrop.
- Sunny Deol as Hussain
- Tabu as CBI officer Neetu Singh
- Farida Jalal as Fatima
- Govind Namdeo as SP Waghmare
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Home Minister Bhawani Prasad Lala
- Mukesh Rishi Inspector Lalkaar Singh
- Daisy Shah as item number
- Beena Banerjee as Shanti
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Public Prosecutor
- Dinesh Hingoo as Sitaram Gidwani
- Raza Murad as CBI Chief Sawant
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2018)
- "Sunny Deol returns with Khuda Kasam". Archived from the original on 12 July 2012.
- "Sunny Deol hits back – KeralaNext". Archived from the original on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Item number rules: Latest News, Videos and Photos of Item number rules | Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Haunted? – Hindustan Times". Archived from the original on 18 November 2010.
- "Tabu's police avatar - Times Of India". 5 November 2012. Archived from the original on 5 November 2012.
- "Sunny Deol, Tabu to share screen – KeralaNext". Archived from the original on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2010.