|Directed by||K C Bokadia|
|Produced by||Amit Kumar Bokadia|
|Written by||K C Bokadia|
|Music by||Aadesh Shrivastava|
Khuda Kasam (transl. By God) is a Hindi Drama and action film, directed by K C Bokadia and produced by Amit Kumar Bokadia and Malook Nagar. The film was released on 26 November 2010 under the Sangeeta Pictures banners. The film was earlier titled "The Challenge".
Neetu Singh (Tabu) is a CBI officer who is investigating murder of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. The Chief Minister was murdered by state's home Minister Bhavani Prasad Lalla (BPL) played by Ashish Vidyarthi, in collusion with ACP Waghmare (played by Govind Namdeo and jailer Lalkaar Singh played by Mukesh Rishi. Sunny Deol plays Hussain, an honest Muslim truck driver who is forced to take on the system when he is falsely implicated in a crime by BPL, as Hussain was working as a truck driver for BPL's business and he got to know that BPL was using him to transport illegal weapons and Hussain threatened that he would inform the police. While investigating the murder, Neetu Singh threatens to expose BPL and he gets Neetu Singh herself implicated in CM's murder where she is sentenced to 5 years of rigorous imprisonment. She is tortured a lot in the jail and she tries to escape from the jail. Baghmare shoots her when she is on the run and she uses this to fake her death. Later she reappears as a London-based singer by the name Madonna in the movie, mainly as a ploy to woo and get close to BPL. She tricks BPL to kill Baghmare and seeing this Lalkaar Singh surrenders himself to police. Finally, Neetu Singh kills BPL and takes her revenge. The movie has political and social theme as its backdrop.
- Sunny Deol as Hussain
- Tabu as Neetu Singh
- Farida Jalal as Fatima
- Govind Namdeo as SP Waghmare
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Home Minister Bhawani Prasad Lala
- Mukesh Rishi Inspector Lalkaar Singh
- Daisy Shah as item number
- Beena Banerjee as Shanti
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Public Prosecutor
- Dinesh Hingoo as Sitaram Gidwani
- Aamoos Mushtaque a big fan
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2018)
- Sunny Deol returns with Khuda Kasam – NDTV[permanent dead link]
- "Sunny Deol hits back – KeralaNext". Archived from the original on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- Item number rules – Times of India
- Haunted? – Hindustan Times Archived 18 November 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- Tabu's police avatar – Times of India
- "Sunny Deol, Tabu to share screen – KeralaNext". Archived from the original on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- After GADAR, Sunny Deol to play a truck driver again – Glamsham
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|