Khujand International Airport
Фурудгоҳи Байналмилалии Хуҷанд
Furudgohi Bajnalmilalii Xuçand
|Hub for||Somon Air|
|Elevation AMSL||442 m / 1,450 ft|
Khujand International Airport (IATA: LBD, ICAO: UTDL) is an airport serving Khujand, the second-largest city in Tajikistan. Khujand was formerly known as Leninabad (during the Soviet era); hence the IATA code LBD. It is located out of the city, in the nearby town of Chkalovsk.
Airlines and destinations
- AIP Tajikistan Archived 31 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- Liu, Jim (16 April 2019). "Nordwind schedules new Central Asia service in 2Q19". Routesonline. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Liu, Jim (15 July 2019). "Somon Air expands Khudzhand network in S19". Routesonline. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- Summer 2014 Timetable, "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 May 2016. Retrieved 21 May 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Liu, Jim. "Ural Airlines adds Barnaul – Khudzhand link from late-Oct 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 24 September 2019.
- Пядушкин, Максим (21 October 2015). "Калужский аэропорт примет первые регулярные международные рейсы в ноябре". ATO.ru. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- Liu, Jim (4 October 2016). "Ural Airlines schedules Zhukovsky launch in W16". Routesonline. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
|This article about an Asian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Tajikistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|