|Known for||implication in the Panama Papers leak|
|Relatives||Jacob Zuma (uncle)|
Zuma was named in the Panama Papers leak as a result of his links to oilfields in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). Shortly after President Zuma, his uncle, met with DRC president Joseph Kabila, Zuma's company Caprikat Limited secured a R100 billion rand oil deal in the DRC.
In 2014, he got engaged to Swazi princess, Fikisiwe Dlamini.
- Poplak, Richard. "Trainspotter: Panama Papers – How Zuma's family is implicated in the greatest corruption data dump of all time". Daily Maverick. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- Mthethwa, Bongani. "Khulubuse Zuma: Lapping up the good life". Time Live. Times Media Group. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- "Khulubuse Zuma's R100bn oil deal". City Press. News22. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- Kimber, Charlie. "Corruption scandals hit Zuma in South Africa - and cause a crisis for the ANC". Socialist Worker. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "The Panama papers and the Zuma link". News24. 4 April 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- This is what it’s like to have lunch at Nkandla you.co.za
|This South African business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|