From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khushboo is a Persian word which means fragrance. It may refer to:
- Khushboo (Pakistani actress) (born 1969), Pakistani film actress
- Khushboo Grewal, Punjabi film actress, VJ and singer from India
- Kushboo Sundar (born 1970), Tamil film actress
- Khushboo Tawde (born 1987), Indian TV actress
- Khushboo (1954 film), an Indian, Hindi-language film starring Shakila
- Khushboo (1975 film), an Indian, Hindi-language film directed by Gulzar
- Khushboo (2008 film), a 2008 Hindi film, produced by Pahlaj Nihalani
- Khushboo Ka Ghar, a Pakistani sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khushboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.