From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Khyber may refer to:
- The Khyber Pass, a mountain pass that links Pakistan and Afghanistan
- The Khyber Agency, part of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a province of Pakistan
- The Kyber Mail (newspaper), a daily newspaper that used to be published from Peshawar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Khyber Mail (passenger train), a passenger train in Pakistan
- Carry On... Up the Khyber, a film released in 1968, as part of the Carry On series
- "Up the Khyber," an instrumental song by the rock band Pink Floyd, released in 1969
- The underworld in the Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting of Eberron
- The Khyber, a multipurpose arts centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- The Khyber Arts Society, which operates the Khyber Institute of Contemporary Art at the above arts centre
- The oasis of Khaybar, which lies to the north of Medina in Saudi Arabia
- The Battle of Khaybar, which was fought in 629 CE in the oasis of Khaibar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khyber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.