Ki (Korean surname)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ki (Korean name))
Ki(기), also spelled as Kee or Gi, is a Korean family name. According to the 2000 census, there had been 26,679 people with this surname in South Korea.
- Empress Gi (1315~1369/1370), the last empress of the Yuan Dynasty (Mongol Empire)
- Gi Dae-Seung (1527~1572), Confucian scholar
- Gi Ja-Heon (1562~1624), politician, Yeonguijeong (Prime Minister) of Joseon.
- Ki Seung Ho (1985~ ), basketball player
- Ki Bo-Bae (1988~ ), archer, 2 gold medalist of 2012 Olympic Games
- Ki Sung-Yueng (1989~ ), football player, currently playing for Swansea City A.F.C. (Premier League)
Other names containing this element include: