Kiahsville, West Virginia
Kiahsville Post Office, established in 1884.
|• Land||17.749 sq mi (45.97 km2)|
|• Water||0.000 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||708 ft (216 m)|
|• Total||314 (336 as of 2,009)|
|• Density||17.69/sq mi (6.83/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Kiahsville is an unincorporated community in southern Wayne County, West Virginia, United States. It is a part of the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). As of the 2000 census, the MSA had a population of 288,649. Its sister town is nearby Cove Gap.
East Lynn Lake is located nearby.
- Cove Gap, West Virginia (0.1 miles)
- Queens Ridge, West Virginia
- Cuzzie, West Virginia (2.7 miles)
- Brabant, West Virginia (3.6 miles)
- Harts, West Virginia (7.7 miles)
- Ranger, West Virginia (8.1 miles)
- Wilsondale, West Virginia (9.4 miles)
- Breeden, West Virginia (9.5 miles)
- Genoa, West Virginia (9.6 miles)
- East Lynn, West Virginia (9.6 miles)
- Midkiff, West Virginia (10.8 miles)
- Dunlow, West Virginia (11.9 miles)
- Crum, West Virginia (12.7 miles)
- Kenny, Hamill (1945). West Virginia Place Names: Their Origin and Meaning, Including the Nomenclature of the Streams and Mountains. Piedmont, WV: The Place Name Press. p. 350.
|This article about a location in Wayne County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|