Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||191 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Kiamba is a small Queensland, rural location within Australia. Region of Kiamba is sunshine coast, state of Queensland, Australia. Koppen climate type is Cfa : Humid subtropical climate. It is located approximately 100 km from the capital Brisbane covering an area of 16.481 square kilometres. Kiamba has a recorded population of 191 residents. There is Australian Eastern Standard Time zone Australia/Brisbane.
The south branch of the Maroochy River forms much of the southern boundary before flowing through to the north-east where it enters the Wappa Dam, also in the locality. Rocky Creek enters from the north-west and flows east to join the South Maroochy above the dam.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Kiamba (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "Kiamba – locality (entry 48698)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "Mindat.org". www.mindat.org. Retrieved 15 June 2021.
- "Kiamba". Queensland. Retrieved 15 June 2021.
- Google (20 August 2021). "Kiamba, Queensland" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 20 August 2021.