Weber in Irish Fest 2015 in Dublin, OH
|Born||1989/1990 (age 28–29)|
Chelsea, Michigan, United States
|Associated acts||Gaelic Storm|
Early life and education
Weber was born near Chelsea, Michigan to her parents David Weber and Connie Weber. In 2007 she graduated from Chelsea High School. She later graduated from University of Michigan’s School of Music.
Kiana Weber started her career with a Celtic band called The Chelsea House Orchestra. In 2009 Weber joined the Canadian violin troupe, Barrage. She toured with Barrage for three years and appeared in theaters, festival stages, and television specials in North America, Central America, Europe and Asia.
Kiana is married to Martin Howley, banjo player for the Irish celtgrass band We Banjo 3.
- "Kiana June Weber : Formidable talent". Ann Arbor Observer. December 2013. Retrieved Sep 21, 2015.
- "About Kiana Weber". Official page of Kiana Weber. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- "Kiana Weber Interview". Chelsea Library. 2011. Retrieved Sep 21, 2015.
- "About - Katie Grennan". Gaelic Storm. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- Come From Away program (playbill), Ahmanson Theatre, Center Theatre Group, December 2018
|This article about a rock musician from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|