|Look up Kiara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiara may refer to:
- Kiara (given name), includes list of people with the given name
- Kiara, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Saint Cera (died 679), also spelled Kiara, a 7th-century Irish Roman Catholic saint
- Kiara (Venezuelan entertainer) (born 1963), singer, actress, and TV presenter
- Kiara, a fictional lion in The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
- "Kiara", a song from 2010 Bonobo album Black Sands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.