6.4.0 / 23 August 2018
Kibana is an open source data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch. It provides visualization capabilities on top of the content indexed on an Elasticsearch cluster. Users can create bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
The combination of Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, referred to as the "Elastic Stack" (formerly the "ELK stack"), is available as a product or service. Logstash provides an input stream to Elastic for storage and search, and Kibana accesses the data for visualizations such as dashboards.
- "Releases · elastic/kibana". Retrieved 5 Sept 2018. Check date values in:
- "kibana/LICENSE.txt at master". GitHub. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Five reasons to upgrade to Kibana 4". www.theserverside.com. Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- "Elastic Rolls Out Elasticsearch-As-A-Service". Forbes.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Gupta, Yuvraj. Kibana Essentials. ISBN 978-1-784-39493-6.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|