From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kibble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kibble may refer to:
- Dry compound feed, especially when used as dog food or cat food
- chalk and flint rubble, also known as kibble in East Devon, used to consolidate ground
- a large Bucket (machine part), as used to raise ore from a mine shaft, see shaft mining
- a rock of crack cocaine
- kibbled wheat, a type of coarsely milled flour
- Chris Kibble (born 1963), British jazz musician
- Tom W. B. Kibble (1932-2016), British physicist
- Nita Kibble (1879-1964), Australian librarian
- Kibble Palace, a greenhouse in Glasgow
- Nita Kibble Literary Award, an Australian literary award for biographical or life writing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.