|Look up kibi or kibi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kibi may refer to:
- kibi (binary prefix), an ISO/IEC standard binary prefix for units of digital information
- Kibi District, Okayama (吉備郡; -gun), a district in Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Kibi, Wakayama (吉備町), a town in District, Wakayama, Japan
- Kibi Province (吉備国), Japan, in the area of Prefecture and eastern Hiroshima Prefectures
- Kingdom of Kibi (吉備), a Kingdom of 4th century Western Japan
- Kibi, Ghana
- Kibi, a tiny fish that makes part of the regional cuisine in Kagoshima, Japan
- Kibi Makibi (AKA Kibi Daijin), 8th-century Japanese scholar
- Karmapa International Buddhist Institute (KIBI)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.