Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kibi or kibi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kibi may refer to:
- kibi (binary prefix), an ISO/IEC standard binary prefix for units of digital information
- Kibi District, Okayama (吉備郡; -gun), a district in Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Kibi, Wakayama (吉備町), a town in District, Wakayama, Japan
- Kibi Province (吉備国), Japan, in the area of Prefecture and eastern Hiroshima Prefectures
- Kingdom of Kibi (吉備), a Kingdom of 4th century Western Japan
- Kibi, Ghana
- Kibi, a tiny fish that makes part of the regional cuisine in Kagoshima, Japan
- Kibi Makibi (AKA Kibi Daijin), 8th-century Japanese scholar
- Karmapa International Buddhist Institute (KIBI)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.