|Regions of Uganda||Western Uganda|
|Elevation||4,900 ft (1,500 m)|
Kibingo is located on the main Mbarara-Bushenyi Road, approximately 31 kilometres (19 mi), by road, west of Mbarara, the largest city in Ankole sub-region. This location lies approximately 295 kilometres (183 mi), by road, southwest of Kampala, the capital of Uganda and the largest city in that country. The coordinates of the town are:0°34'12.0"S, 30°24'54.0"E (Latitude:-0.5700; Longitude:30.4150).
Kibingo is one of the towns in Sheema District, the others being:
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of the town:
- The headquarters of Sheema District Administration
- The offices of Kibingo Town Council
- Kibingo Central Market
- The Mbarara-Bushenyi Highway - The highway passes through the town in an east to west direction.
- "Map Showing Mbarara And Kibingo With Route Marker". Globefeed.com. 5 July 2015. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- "Approximate Road Distance Between Kampala And Kibingo With Map". Globefeed. 5 July 2015. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- Google (5 July 2015). "Location of Kibingo, Uganda At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 5 July 2015.