Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kibo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kibo may refer to:
- Kibo (ISS module), Japanese Experiment Module (JEM), component of the International Space Station
- Kibo, a volcanic cone forming the main summit of Mount Kilimanjaro
- An alias of James Parry, who as "Kibo" became a cult figure on Usenet in the early 1990s for posting a large number of humorous messages
- Kibō no Tō, a political party in Japan
- Kybo, scouting term for an outhouse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.