Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kibo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kibo may refer to:
- Kibo (ISS module), Japanese Experiment Module (JEM), component of the International Space Station
- Kibo, a volcanic cone forming the main summit of Mount Kilimanjaro
- An alias of James Parry, who as "Kibo" became a cult figure on Usenet in the early 1990s for posting a large number of humorous messages
- Kibō no Tō, a political party in Japan
- Kybo, scouting term for an outhouse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.