|Region||Central Region of ganda|
|Elevation||3,870 ft (1,180 m)|
|Population (2014 Census)|
Kiboga is located approximately 123 kilometres (76 mi) northwest of Kampala, Uganda's largest city, on the all-weather tarmac Kampala–Hoima Road. This is about 78 kilometres (48 mi), by road, southeast of Hoima, the center of Uganda's petrochemical industry. The coordinates of Kiboga are 0°55'03.0"N, 31°45'36.0"E (Latitude:0.9175; Longitude:31.7600).
The population of Kiboga was estimated at 12,000 during the 2002 national population census. In 2010, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) estimated the population at 16,600. In 2011, UBOS estimated the mid-year population at 17,400. During the 2014 national population census, the population was enumerated at 19,591.
Points of interest
The following points of interest are found in or near the town of Kiboga:
- headquarters of Kiboga District
- offices of Kiboga Town Council
- Kiboga central market
- Kiboga General Hospital, a 100-bed public hospital administered by the Uganda Ministry of Health
- Kampala-Hoima Road, passing through the middle of town in a northwest-southeast direction.
- UBOS (27 August 2014). "The Population of The Regions of the Republic of Uganda And All Cities And Towns of More Than 15,000 Inhabitants". Citypopulation.de Quoting Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- GFC (13 May 2016). "Distance between Kampala Road, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda and Kiboga District Local Government, Kampala-Hoima, Kiboga, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- GFC (13 May 2016). "Distance between Kiboga District Local Government, Kampala-Hoima, Kiboga, Central Region, Uganda and Hoima Post Office, Hoima, Western Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Google (5 July 2015). "Location of Kiboga At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- UBOS. "Estimated Population of Kiboga In 2002, 2010 & 2011" (PDF). Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 27 May 2014.