From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kibuye may refer to:
- Kibuye Hope Hospital - A rural hospital in Gitega Province, Burundi
- Kibuye, Rwanda - A city in Karongi District, Western Province, Rwanda
- Kibuye, Uganda - A neighborhood in the Makindye Division of the city of Kampala, Uganda's capital
- Kibuye (crater) - One of the craters on the planet Mars
- Kibuye Power Plant 1 - A small thermal power station (3.6 MW), located in Kibuye, Rwanda
- Kibuye Province - A defunct administrative area in Western Rwanda.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kibuye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.