Kick the Can Crew
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Formed in 1996, the group enjoyed popularity for their top singles "Good Music" and "Sayonara Sayonara". Warner/east west released their albums Vitalizer, Young Kings, a self-titled album, Magic Number, and a greatest hits CD.
Kick the Can Crew have made frequent appearances on Japan's music television station, Space Shower TV, since their debut.
Kreva, the main contributor to the band, won Japan's MC Battle three consecutive years, and has gone on to collaborate with several other groups, mainly Japanese ones, such as Hirai Ken.
In 2004 the group disbanded to concentrate on their respective solo careers. Kreva has been the most visible of the band since their break-up, releasing several singles and albums with great success.
Lists of Songs
- Super Original
- It's not Over
- One Way
- Sayonara Sayonara
- Chikyuu Blues ~337~
- Saga Continue
Discography and chart history
- (2004) Good Music (Warner Music Japan) #11, 8 weeks
- (2003) Magic Number (Warner Music Japan) #2, 18 weeks
- (2003) Best Album 2001-2003 (Warner Music Japan) #1, 13 weeks
- (2002) Vitalizer (Warner Music Japan) #3, 16 weeks
- A simple review of Vitalizer
- (Japanese) Kick the Can Crew official site
- (Japanese) Kick the Can Crew at Warner Music Group Japan