From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kickback can refer to:
- Kickback (bribery), a form of bribery in which payment is received for illegal services rendered.
- Kickback (gaming), an online gaming site.
- "Kickback", also known as the Raduga Kh-15, the RKV-15, and the AS-16, a Russian air-to-surface missile.
- Kickback (Transformers), a character that is part of The Transformers toy line.
- Kickback (band), a hardcore band from France.
- The Kickback (film), a 1922 film
- The Kickback (band), a band from Vermillion, South Dakota
- The Kickback (album), an album by Cali Swag District
- Chainsaw kickback, in which a chainsaw encounters hard wood and violently surges upward.
- Steering kickback, movement in a vehicle's steering wheel when it encounters an obstacle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kickback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.