From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kicker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kicker may refer to:
- Placekicker, a position in American and Canadian football
- Kicker (sports magazine), a well-known German sports magazine
- Kicker, the German colloquial term for an association football player
- Kicker, the word used in Belgium, Finland, Germany and Russia for table football
- Kicker, another name for Kickball
Several football teams share the name Kickers:
- BSC Kickers 1900 Berlin from Berlin, Germany
- Kickers Emden from Emden, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Kickers Frankfurt, one of the two teams who formed the actual Eintracht Frankfurt, from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
- Kickers Offenbach from Offenbach am Main, Hesse, Germany
- Kickers Würzburg from Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Calgary Kickers from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- California Kickers from Hollywood, California, United States
- Denver Kickers from Denver, Colorado, United States
- Los Angeles Kickers from Los Angeles, California, United States
- SV Kickers Pforzheim from Pforzheim, Germany
- Potsdamer Kickers from Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
- Richmond Kickers from Richmond, Virginia, United States
- St. Petersburg Kickers from St. Petersburg, Florida, United States.
- Stuttgarter Kickers from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Violet Kickers F.C. from Jamaica.
- A kicker (poker) or side card, a card in a poker hand that does not itself take part in determining the rank of the hand, but that may be used to break ties between hands of the same rank
- Kicker, an option in the Connecticut Lottery's Cash 5 game
- The Kicker, an option in the Ohio Lottery's Classic Lotto game
- Kicker (KDE), the taskbar for the K Desktop Environment
- Kicker, the common name for the Oregon tax rebate, a refund distributed to taxpayers in the U.S. state of Oregon when state revenue exceeds expenditures by a certain margin
- Kicker (Transformers), a Transformers: Energon character
- Kickers, a European clothing and footwear brand
- Kicker, a short lead-in phrase, usually of five words or less
- On a sailboat, the boom vang
- Alternative name for Shao-lin's Road, a video game
- An individual who performs a kick
- A reference to an outboard engine on a small boat. Typically in the southern United States.
- Kicker (journalism)
- A part of a pinball machine - see Pinball#Kickers and slingshots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kicker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.