(Redirected from Kidnap (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kidnap, kidnapper, or kidnapping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kidnapping is the taking away of a person against the person's will.
Kidnapping or kidnap may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Kidnap (1974 film), an Italian crime film
- Kidnap (2007 film), a Hong Kong thriller film starring Karena Lam and Rene Liu
- Kidnap (2008 film), a Bollywood film starring Imran Khan
- Kidnap (2017 film), an American thriller film
- "Kidnapped (Dynasty)", a 1985 episode of the television series Dynasty
- "Kidnap", fifth episode of the 1964 Doctor Who serial The Sensorites
- Child abduction, the abduction or kidnapping of a young child (or baby) by an older person
- Express kidnapping, a method of abduction where a small ransom that a company or family can easily pay is requested
- Kidnapping of Czech tourists in Balochistan
- Tiger kidnapping, taking a hostage to force a loved one or associate of the victim to do something
- Bride kidnapping, a practice in which a man abducts the woman he wishes to marry
- Abduction (disambiguation)
- Kidnapped (disambiguation)
- Kidnapper (disambiguation)
- List of kidnappings
- All pages with a title containing kidnap*
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kidnapping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.