From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kidney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The kidney in animal anatomy is a part of the urinary system.
Kidney may also refer to:
- Kidney Island, Falkland Islands
- Kidney Island (Western Australia) on List of islands of Western Australia, H–L
- Kidney Island (Alaska) on List of islands of Alaska
- Kidney Lake on List of lakes in Carbon County, Montana
People with the name
- David Kidney (born 1955), British politician
- Declan Kidney (born 1959), Irish rugby union coach
- Brian Kidney, hurler for Cork Minor Hurling Team
- Michael Kidney, hurler for Cork Hurling Team
- R. Brian Kidney, Chief Clerk of the California State Assembly
- Bob Kidney, see Tony Maimone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kidney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.