Kidron may refer to:
- Kidron (surname)
- Qatra, thought to be the biblical site of Kidron mentioned in the first Book of Maccabees
- Kidron Valley, a valley near Jerusalem.
- Kidron, Israel, a moshav near Gedera, which is named after a biblical settlement.
- Kidron, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Wayne County, Ohio, United States
- Kidron, a horse ridden by General John J. Pershing.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kidron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.