Kids of the Century
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Kids of the Century"|
|Single by Helloween|
|from the album Pink Bubbles Go Ape|
|Released||16 February 1991|
|Length||10:37 (European version)|
|Helloween singles chronology|
"Kids of the Century" is a song and single by the German power metal band Helloween taken from the album Pink Bubbles Go Ape. This is the first Helloween single with Roland Grapow playing guitars, replacing Kai Hansen. It is also the first Helloween recording with a song written by bassist Markus Grosskopf: "Shit and Lobster".
The Japanese version of the single contains an exclusive Helloween interview (6:02) instead of "Shit and Lobster".
Single track listing
|1.||"Kids Of The Century"||3:54|
|2.||"Blue Suede Shoes" (Carl Perkins)||2:36|
|3.||"Shit And Lobster"||4:07|
|4.||"Exclusive Helloween interview" (Japan only)||6:02|
- Michael Kiske - vocals
- Roland Grapow - lead and rhythm guitars
- Michael Weikath - lead and rhythm guitars
- Markus Grosskopf - bass guitar
- Ingo Schwichtenberg - drums
|UK Singles Chart||56|
- "Helloween – Kids of the Century (tracklist and versions)". Discogs. Retrieved 11 November 2012.
- Syrjala, Marko (11 January 2011). "Helloween – bassist Markus Grosskopf". Metal Rules. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "Helloween - Kids of The Century (UK Charts)". officialcharts.com. Retrieved 23 October 2013.