|Full name||Kieran James Charnock|
|Date of birth||3 August 1984|
|Place of birth||Preston, Lancashire, England, UK|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2003||→ Southport (loan)||3||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||34||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Morecambe (loan)||21||(1)|
|2011||→ Fleetwood Town (loan)||3||(1)|
|2012||→ Macclesfield Town (loan)||13||(0)|
|2013||→ Stockport County (loan)||5||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:10, 19 June 2015 (UTC).
Born in Preston, Lancashire, Charnock began his career at Wigan Athletic, coming through the club's youth system. However he failed to establish himself in the squad and was sent out on loan to Southport. Charnock was released by Wigan quickly moving on to Football Conference side Northwich Victoria. He became an important part of the team forming a partnership with Mark Roberts and was chosen for the England non-League team.
At the end of the 2006–07 season Charnock requested a transfer away from Northwich Victoria in search of league football and was sold to Peterborough United for an undisclosed fee. Following a successful loan in the 2008–09 season with Accrington Stanley, he moved to Torquay United at the start of the subsequent season.
On 1 August 2012, Charnock joined Football Conference side Macclesfield Town on loan until January 2013. It was announced on 7 May 2013, that Fleetwood would not be offering the defender a new contract, and would therefore be released. On 3 June 2013, it was announced that Charnock had signed for Stockport County, with whom he had spent a loan spell with at the end of the 2012/2013 season.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "Charnock makes Peterborough move". BBC Sport. 5 July 2007. Retrieved 8 July 2007.
- "Torquay United's Kieran Charnock joins Morecambe". BBC Sport. 25 November 2010. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
- "Silkmen sign Charnock". MTFC. 31 July 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- Fleetwood F.C. website
- Stockport County F.C. website
|Stockport County captain