Kiara "Kiki" Bosio (born November 3, 1987) is an American former soccer player from Mission Viejo, California. She played as a forward for the Women's Professional Soccer (WPS) club FC Gold Pride and the United States U-23 women's national soccer team.
Bosio played college soccer for Santa Clara Broncos, where she became known for her acrobatic flip throw-ins. While at University she also occasionally turned out for Ajax America Women of the Women's Premier Soccer League (WPSL).
In 2011 Bosio played for Orange County Waves alongside her sister Dani. She scored three goals in nine regular season appearances as the team won the 2011 WPSL Championship.
- ^ Fitzgerald, Tom (November 12, 2009). "Broncos soccer team ready for flip side". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- ^ "The Bosio Sisters lead a Ajax family affair as they win their first WPSL Championship since 2001". Women's Premier Soccer League. March 8, 2008. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- ^ French, Scott (July 22, 2011). "LOCALS: Waves make waves in women's game". ESPN. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- ^ "2011 Statistics – Games Played". Women's Premier Soccer League. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- ^ "2011 Statistics – Goals". Women's Premier Soccer League. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kiki Bosio.