Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kikuyu or Gikuyu (Gĩkũyũ) may refer to:
- Kikuyu people
- Kikuyu language
- Kikuyu, Kenya, a town in the Central Province
- Kikuyu Central Association, a political organisation
- Kikuyu Constituency, an electoral division in Kenya
- Kikuyu grass, Pennisetum clandestinum
- A fictional corporation in Walter Jon Williams' novel Hardwired
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kikuyu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.