|• Total||3.991 sq mi (10.34 km2)|
|• Land||3.991 sq mi (10.34 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,192 ft (973 m)|
|• Density||98/sq mi (38/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||785726|
Kila is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Flathead County, Montana, United States. Its population was 392 as of the 2010 census. Kila has a post office with ZIP code 59920, which opened on May 27, 1901. The community is located along U.S. Route 2.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Kila has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Kila". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved August 1, 2013.
- Climate Summary for Kila, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|