|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||2,750 ft / 840 m|
The airport, (IATA: ILU, ICAO: HKKL) is located in Kilaguni, Taita-Taveta County inside Tsavo East National Park, in southeastern Kenya, close to the International border with the Republic of Tanzania.
Its location is approximately 217 kilometres (135 mi), by air, southeast of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:2° 54' 0.00"N, 38° 4' 26.00"E (Latitude:-2.900000; Longitude:38.073889).
Kilaguni Airport is a small airport that serves the location of Kilaguni and the adjacent areas of Tsavo National Park. Situated at 2,750 feet (840 m) above sea level, the airport has two unpaved runways, each 5,200 feet (1,600 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
|Safarilink Aviation||Amboseli, Nairobi-Wilson|
- "Distance between Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) and Kilaguni Lodge (Coast) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "ILU - Kilaguni, KE - Airport - Great Circle Mapper". www.gcmap.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Kilaguni, Kenya - Microsoft Flight Simulator X - FSX". www.simtours.net. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Kilagoni Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airkenya Flight Routes
- Airport information for HKKL at Great Circle Mapper.