|Born||September 1, 1995|
|Height||1.753 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Ski club||US Ski Team, Elite Aerial Development Program|
|World Cup career|
Kiley McKinnon (born September 1, 1995) is an American freestyle skier. She is the 2015 World Cup Champion. She won a silver medal in aerials at the FIS Freestyle Ski and Snowboarding World Championships 2015 in Kreischberg, Austria.
In 2010, McKinnon was recruited to the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association's Elite Aerial Development program by friend, Mac Bohonnon. McKinnon's first aerial competition was the 2011 U.S. National Championships. In 2012, she was a member of the first graduating class of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association USSA TEAM Academy. In 2013, she was named the FIS "Rookie of the Year". McKinnon competed at the world cup level in December 2014 at the Bird's Nest in Beijing, China. She placed twice, taking bronze in the individual competition and second in the team competition. The third podium of her career occurred in January 2015 alongside US Ski Team Freestyle aerialist, Ashley Caldwell. McKinnon won a silver medal.
- "Kiley McKinnon". Team USA. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "FIS Freestyle Ski and Snowboarding World Championships 2015 Women's Aerials Final 3 Results" (PDF). Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Home Snow Win for Bohonnon". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "Freestyle Athletes". Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Madison's Kiley McKinnon In First Graduating Class Of USSA TEAM Academy". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "Kiley McKinnon hopes for third podium". Archived from the original on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "U.S. women aerialists make history". Retrieved 1 February 2015.