|Kilgallioch Wind Farm|
|Country||Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Units operational||96 X 2.5 MW|
|Make and model||Gamesa: G90 and G114|
|Nameplate capacity||239 MW|
Kilgallioch Wind Farm is a 96 turbine wind farm in South Ayrshire, Scotland with a total capacity of up to 239 megawatts (MW).  Consent granted by the Scottish Government in February 2013 with construction starting in 2015 and completed in 2017.
- "Kilgallioch Windfarm - ScottishPower Renewables". www.scottishpowerrenewables.com. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- Houston, Stephen (2017-01-29). "Panic as giant 480ft wind turbine collapses". dailyrecord. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Kilgallioch wind farm turbine incident under investigation". BBC News. 2017-01-20. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Português morre em queda de 150 metros na Escócia". Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Man, 37, plummets to his death while working at 480ft wind turbine farm". The Scottish Sun. 2017-03-16. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Worker dies in Kilgallioch wind farm accident". BBC News. 2017-03-16. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
|This article about a wind farm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|