From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kilimanjaro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mount Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania, Africa.
Kilimanjaro may also refer to:
- Kilimanjaro National Park comprises the whole of Mount Kilimanjaro above the tree line and six forest corridors stretching down
- Kilimanjaro Region, a region in Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro (ward), a ward in the Moshi Urban district of Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania
- a Tanzanian beer, see Beer in Africa#Eastern Africa
- a Tanzanite jewellery brand owned by F. Hinds
- Killamanjaro, a Jamaican reggae sound system
- Kilimanjaro, an album by German artist Superpitcher
- Kilimanjaro (The Rippingtons album), a 1988 album by The Rippingtons
- Kilimanjaro (The Teardrop Explodes album), an album by The Teardrop Explodes
- "Kilimanjaro", song by The Del Vikings 1962
- "Kilimanjaro", song by Manhattan Brothers 1955
- "Kilimanjaro", song by The Teardrop Explodes 1980
- "Kilimandjaro" (song), a 1966 French-language song by French singer Pascal Danel
- "Kilimanjaro" (song), a 2010 song by A.R. Rahman from the film Enthiran
- "Kilimandjaro" (KSI song), a 2015 song by British rapper KSI
- Kilimanjaro restaurant, a fast-food chain in Nigeria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kilimanjaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.