Kill Time Communication
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Shizuo Takeuchi (president)|
|Revenue||10 million yen|
Kill Time Communication (キルタイムコミュニケーション) (KTC) is a Japanese publishing company focused on adult material, such as light novels, artbooks, adult magazines, manga. The company was established in November 1995.
In 2009, with 41 titles it ranked 5th among ero-manga publishers in Japan after Core Magazine (76), Akane Shinsha (65), TI Net (44) and Kubo Shoten (42), narrowly beating Hit Publishing Company which had 40.
2D Dream Magazine
2D Dream Magazine (二次元ドリームマガジン), also known as Nijigen Dream Magazine, aimed at adult males, started in 2001 as a special issue of PC-DIY magazine. It went independent in 2004.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2010)
Comic Unreal (コミックアンリアル) is a bi-monthly pornographic manga magazine that's aimed at adult males, debuted in 2006.
- "KTC company information at the company's official website" (in Japanese). Kill Time Communication. Retrieved 2009-12-01.
- "Goods News: Sano Toshihide artbook coming from Kill Time Communication on August 31st". Heisei Democracy. 2007-08-16. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
Mangaoh Club’s adult comics listArchive
- "Nijigen Dream Magazine Illustration 2 (Art Book) Kill Time Communication Pictures Collection". Hobby Search. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- "JMPA Magazine Data: manga magazines for boys and men" (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 12 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Dengeki Kuro Maoh Official Site Debuts, New Magazines in Japan, and More". ComiPress. 2007-09-19. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|