Kill switch (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A kill switch is a security measure used to shut off a device in an emergency.
Kill switch or killswitch may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Kill Switch (2008 film), a 2008 film starring Steven Seagal
- Kill Switch (2017 film)
- Killswitch (film), a 2014 documentary film by Akorn and CineCity Pictures, about the battle to control the Internet
- The Kill Switch (2014), the first novel in James Rollins and Grant Blackwood's Tucker Wayne series
- Kill Switch...Klick, also known as Kill Switch, an American industrial rock band
- Killswitch Engage, an American metalcore band
- "Kill Switch" (CSI: Miami episode), an episode of the television series CSI: Miami
- "Kill Switch" (The X-Files), an episode of the television series The X-Files
- Kill Switch (video game), a 2003 third-person shooter video game
Computing and technology
- Internet kill switch, technology to disable the Internet
- Killswitch, the redubbing of World Wrestling Entertainment wrestler Christian's finishing maneuver previously known as the Unprettier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kill switch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.